- Log in to askmyGP, select 'New request', followed by 'Consult your GP.'
- Select 'Any other question.'
- Write in the description 'I'm moving GP practice, please can you delete my account?'
- Select to get help from 'Anyone,' contacted by ‘Message’
- Submit your request. The practice will then remove you. (Please note, once your account has been deleted you will no longer be able to reply to messages.)
Once you have been removed from your old practice, if your new practice also uses askmyGP you can register with them by following the link on their practice homepage.