To provide users with access to more than one askmyGP provider site, or to enable a user at another practice access to your system, do the following instructions:
1. Create a new user for the first site as usual under 'Create new Staff Member.' If the staff member already has a profile, skip to step 4.
2. The staff member will receive a welcome email. They should select 'Set your askmyGP login.'
3. They are asked to set a password. This gives them access to the askmyGP system at site 1.
4. From within the second site that access is required at, follow the same process to set up staff. Once the email is entered, select the 'check' button.
5. When prompted, select 'yes' to grant access to the second site.
6. The user now has access to both sites and can select which site to operate within from the box on the top left-hand side.
Article is closed for comments.