Requesting help from your doctor
- How do I make a request?
- Can I make a request for someone else?
- Why is my usual doctor not listed to choose from?
- How much information do I have to give?
- Can I insist on seeing a doctor in a face to face appointment?
- How long will it take for my doctor to respond?
- What happens if I forget my password?
- I’ve registered at the wrong practice, what do I do?
- Can I delete my data?
- I’ve moved practice - how do I update my account?
- Can I view previous messages with my doctor?
- I’ve changed phone number, address, or email address - how do I update my account?
What is askmyGP?
- What is askmyGP?
- Why are patients encouraged to use askmyGP?
- Do I have to choose from a 'menu' of problems?
- Can I order repeat prescriptions from askmyGP?
- Can I use askmyGP to book appointments?
- Can I use askmyGP in an emergency?