Requesting help from your doctor
Help on how to use the askmyGP system. Please note this will not go through to your doctor. To request medical help please go to your practice website and select 'askmyGP.'
- How do I make a request?
- Can I make a request for someone else?
- Why is my usual doctor not listed to choose from?
- How much information do I have to give?
- Can I insist on seeing a doctor in a face to face appointment?
- How long will it take for my doctor to respond?
- How do I know the doctor has seen my request?
- What does ‘Add to home screen’ mean?
- What notifications will I get if I ‘Enable Notifications’?
- Admin requests/Forms
- How to log in
- Attaching an image or file to your request
- Saving draft requests and messages
- Forms (Patients)